Get Connected > Restaurants & Food

Best salads in JH

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sabina:
Thank you, all!!! Has anyone tried Ricky's Cafe or Jax Inn Diner's salads?

dssjh:

--- Quote from: Sabina on September 22, 2021, 04:01:29 PM ---Thank you, all!!! Has anyone tried Ricky's Cafe or Jax Inn Diner's salads?

--- End quote ---

Jax Inn's are very good, and generously sized. even the side salads with entrees are more interesting than most -- not iceberg lettuce, but a couple of different kinds of greens and other veg.

bellabella:
I like El Coyote's Avocado salad. I usually take it to go because their service has gotten worse over the years.

ljr:
I think the salad at Ricky's is very good--the one that comes as a side with the entrees. I have not tried any other salads there.

mewmewlia:

--- Quote from: dssjh on September 23, 2021, 12:12:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: Sabina on September 22, 2021, 04:01:29 PM ---Thank you, all!!! Has anyone tried Ricky's Cafe or Jax Inn Diner's salads?

--- End quote ---

Jax Inn's are very good, and generously sized. even the side salads with entrees are more interesting than most -- not iceberg lettuce, but a couple of different kinds of greens and other veg.

--- End quote ---

Seconding Jax Inn's big salads. They are HUGE and delicious. I've been a fan of their Yellow Fin Tuna Nicoise salad for years.

For lack of many options, I also appreciate Wendy's salads for their value and convenience, especially if you have coupons on their app.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version