Get Connected > Restaurants & Food

Favorite Trader Joes products

(1/6) > >>

Shelby2:
I just discovered a really delicious Trader Joe's frozen pizza that has a crust made of cauliflower. I also am a big fan of the salad mix that has shredded broccoli, kale, seeds and dried cherries. It comes in a bag in the salad section. Curious to know anyone else's favorites to add to my list of things to try.

jeanette:

--- Quote from: Shelby2 on December 03, 2017, 12:30:46 PM ---I also am a big fan of the salad mix that has shredded broccoli, kale, seeds and dried cherries. It comes in a bag in the salad section. Curious to know anyone else's favorites to add to my list of things to try.

--- End quote ---

The salad sounds delish. Dried cherries are my absolute favorite thing to eat. If anyone wants to make the salad at home, DCs can be bought at Key Fresh on Queens Blvd @46th St. Doubtful you could find them in JH, altho I used to get them at the previous grocery store in the Jackson Heights Shopping Center. I buy them in the City on the UES (Grace's) for the sake of convenience, but they are expensive.

A long time ago I loved TJs champagne salad dressing, but it was discontinued. It was so light. What dressing are you using?

Shelby2:

--- Quote from: jeanette on December 03, 2017, 01:56:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: Shelby2 on December 03, 2017, 12:30:46 PM ---I also am a big fan of the salad mix that has shredded broccoli, kale, seeds and dried cherries. It comes in a bag in the salad section. Curious to know anyone else's favorites to add to my list of things to try.

--- End quote ---

The salad sounds delish. Dried cherries are my absolute favorite thing to eat. If anyone wants to make the salad at home, DCs can be bought at Key Fresh on Queens Blvd @46th St. Doubtful you could find them in JH, altho I used to get them at the previous grocery store in the Jackson Heights Shopping Center. I buy them in the City on the UES (Grace's) for the sake of convenience, but they are expensive.

A long time ago I loved TJs champagne salad dressing, but it was discontinued. It was so light. What dressing are you using?

--- End quote ---

They might have dried cherries at the Downtown Natural market on 84th/37th. I haven't checked for that item, but they do have a lot of bulk items.

This is the salad. It comes with its own dressing.

hagsrus:
Their little frozen peas are very good, and the frozen blueberries I keep on hand for the times of dearth for fresh ones are very acceptable, both better price than the local supermarkets.

The raspberry-dark chocolate batons.

Their own brand triple-crème brie.

One of the very few places that sells heavy cream that's pasteurized but not ultra - I use it to make crème fraiche.

Dodger:
Good question!  I love their Thai Chili Lime cashews, their Bolognese pasta sauce, and their gorgonzola gnocchi.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version