Get Connected > Restaurants & Food

Mango Rico @ 76th Street

(1/5) > >>

dssjh:
The former GNC on 37th and 76th is going to be a location of Mango Rico, the produce stand from further up the avenue. not sure if it's a move or a branch, but the place is REALLY good and i welcome having it closer to home.

hagsrus:
When the 37th Ave opened I was pleased how much easier it was to move around than 82nd St, but it tends to be much more crowded these days. Will be interested to see the new store. They really are good!

Shelby2:

--- Quote from: dssjh on February 27, 2021, 02:44:17 PM ---The former GNC on 37th and 76th is going to be a location of Mango Rico, the produce stand from further up the avenue. not sure if it's a move or a branch, but the place is REALLY good and i welcome having it closer to home.

--- End quote ---

What makes it better than Growing Farm and Kim's Brother? I usually go to those two. I've been to Mango Rico but didn't think it seemed better than the two I already go to, so usually I skip it. But I'm willing to keep an open mind if there's something I missed.

Ms. Jackson:
I agree with Shelby (but also keeping an open mind). My biggest issue was it was WAY OVERCROWDED when I have tried to go or passed by.

abcdefghijk:
Sweet. And handy coming back from the Roosevelt Ave subway stop.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version