Get Connected > Neighborhood Chat

Loud motor/dirt bike in the middle of the night on 80th/37th

<< < (2/2)

pipman:
Clocked in around 3:30 am two nights last week on 35th in the 80s.  Also saw him earlier one evening.   Hope this can be stopped, the amount of excess noise seems to have increased from cars honking and alarms, noisy Fresh Direct delivery trucks, loud people, and now this jerk on his motor bike--thankfully airplane noise is not as much an issue for now, but that will likely change as travel picks up.   

BEB:
This sounds exactly like what we experienced on 77th st between 37th and 35th last summer into fall. Weird. Could it be the same person?

giuliapines:
I'm pretty sure I heard this last night (Apr 19) between about 10pm and midnight. The guy kept coming around every 15 minutes or so.

jh35:

--- Quote from: giuliapines on April 20, 2021, 12:39:41 PM ---I'm pretty sure I heard this last night (Apr 19) between about 10pm and midnight. The guy kept coming around every 15 minutes or so.

--- End quote ---

The other day, I heard a loud noises coming from a motorcycle and I looked out the window. I saw a dark scooter making a loud noise as if it had no muffler. As I saw it speed away on 35th Ave. at 74th St. the rider stood up and put his foot on the seat and then sat on his foot.

Today, I saw a yellow Harley Davidson being towed away from 74th St. near 35th Ave.  Reason unknown. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version