Author Topic: $159,000 1 BEDROOM - RENOVATED - NO BOARD APPROVAL - FLUSHING  (Read 1228 times)

Offline NYC Native

• Mayor
$159,000 1 BEDROOM - RENOVATED - NO BOARD APPROVAL - FLUSHING
« on: January 08, 2013, 09:57:16 AM »
$159,000
1 BEDROOM
78-31 147TH STREET
FLUSHING

THIS ONE BEDROOM IS READY FOR VIEWING AND IT IS REALLY A SPECIAL RENOVATION. COZY AND MODERN DESIGN, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN AFFORDABLE WAY OUT OF THE RENTAL CYCLE, THIS IS PROBABLY IT. SUPER LOW MAINTENANCE OF $420 PER MONTH WHICH INCLUDES HEAT, HOT WATER AND TAXES.   STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES AND THE GRANITE COUNTERTOPS LOOK SIMPLY AMAZING!
THE UNIT HAS BEEN STAGED AND NOW ON THE MARKET! THE ASKING PRICE IS $159K SO CALL ME BEFORE THIS DARLING IS GONE!

WE HAVE ALSO ANOTHER UNIT UNDER RENOVATIOPN RIGHT NOW. THE JR4 IS BASICALLY A LARGER 1 BEDROOM WITH A BONUS ROOM THAT CAN BE USED AS AN OFFICE, A GUEST ROOM OR 2ND BEDROOM MAKING IT AN AFFORDABLE OPTION TO A FULL SIZED 2 BEDROOM -  THE MAINTENANCE ON THE JR4IS ALSO RELATIVELY LOW AT $550 PER MONTH AND IT IS ABOUT 2 WEEKS FROM COMPLETION. I ESTIMATE THAT THIS UNIT WILL BE READY FOR MARKET ON OR ABOUT JANUARY 21ST.

THIS UNIT IS COZY BUT HAS THE RESTORED HARDWOOD FLOORS, BREAKFAST BAR AND THAT OPEN LAYOUT MANY LOOK FOR NOWADAYS!

NOW, FOR THE BEST PART...THESE ARE SPONSOR OWNED APARTMENTS THEREFORE THERE IS NO BOARD APPROVAL - HERE IS A BONUS, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN INVESTMENT QUALITY APARTMENT THEN YOU SHOULD REALLY BE HAPPY TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO RENT OUT YOUR APARTMENT AFTER JUST ONE YEAR. IN ADDITION, YOU MAY KEEP YOUR APARTMENT RENTED OUT FOR LONG TERM INCOME AND THERE IS NO FLIP TAX TO WORRY ABOUT WHEN YOU SELL.

A FEW WORDS ABOUT THE PROPERTY...
THIS GARDEN STYLE COMPLEX IS CLOSE TO 500 APARTMENTS AND HAS SEVERAL LAUNDRY ROOMS. IT WAS BUILT IN 1950 AND IT IS A BLOCK OR TWO FROM THE SUPERMAKET, PIZZA SHOP, WINE AND SPIRITS STORE.  THE SUBWAY IS A 10 TO 12 MINUTE WALK BUT BUSES ARE ONLY ONE OR TWO STOPS FROM THE E & F EXPRESS STOP AT KEW GARDENS / UNION TPKE.  MIDTOWN IS A MERE 20 TO 25 MINUTES TRAIN RIDE IN THE EXPRESS.

NOTE THAT THE COMPLEX IS A 3 STORY, GARDEN STYLE WALK UP BUT THE ONE BEDROOM IS ON THE 1ST FLOOR AND THE JR4 IS ON THE 3RD. REMEMBER, NO BOARD APPROVAL, NO DRAMA AND WHILE WE TEND TO PREFER CASH BUYERS WE WELCOME PRE-APPROVED BUYERS CAN GET IN WITH AS LITTLE AS 15% DOWN.  :smitten:

PLEASE TEXT ME AT 917-577-2868 FOR A QUICK REPLY

THANKS FOR READING

LUIS F MARTINEZ SR
BROKER / OWNER
THE AGENCY RE SERVICES LLC
917-577-2868
Time is running out!

Offline NYC Native

• Mayor
Re: $159,000 1 BEDROOM - RENOVATED - NO BOARD APPROVAL - FLUSHING
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 10:15:37 PM »
In contract!
No More Appointments!

:smitten: :smitten:
Time is running out!

Offline NYC Native

• Mayor
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 11:34:40 PM »
i got keys to an exact layout.  CASH BUYERS CALL ME TO CUSTOMIZE IT TO YOUR SPECIFICATIONS!

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE WILL BE THE COLOR OF THE CABINETS AND FLOORS.  THE BATHROOM WILL LOOK ALMOST IDENTICAL!

RENOVATIONS BEGIN ON MONDAY!

917-577-2868

LUIS
Time is running out!

Jackson Heights Life

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 11:34:40 PM »