Author Topic: $279,000 SMALL 2 BEDROOM ACROPOLIS ASTORIA - NO BOARD INVESTORS WELCOME!  (Read 1222 times)

Offline NYC Native

• Mayor

There is NO Board Approval - No Drama - You may buy it and rent it out if you wish with no restrictions. This amazing find is in the heart of it all. OLD COMPLEX - BEST LOCALE - TOP floor WALK UP- - Acropolis gardens. I n the best location - in the heart of Astoria. Ideal for a 1st time buyer, or any savvy investor since you may rent it out immediately. The apartment is fully renovated with white quartz counter tops - and breakfast bar, all new stainless steel appliances and stunning cabinets. This recently renovated showroom piece has a fantastic bathroom and it is the only apartment with a SKYLIGHT!!!

Absolutely in move-in condition - absolutely nothing to do to it. Just pack your bags and move right in. The interior designer details will catch you by surprise. The updated lighting accentuates the wonderful details this special unit has to offer, especially the 1920's exposed brick

This Gated Complex has two on-site laundry rooms and beautiful gardens . Do You have pets?, well, you can take your 4 legged friend on a ten-minute stroll to Astoria park. ON SITE security and a Management office on site...when was the last time that you've seen that? Walk to the trains in two short blocks and you will be in midtown in a mere 15-20 minutes. Ditmars Blvd. is a wonder on its own right...surrounded by the best eateries, shops, 24 Hr supermarket as well as the pharmacy and banks. This is a safe and lively neighborhood, truly the east Village of Queens.

No flip tax and no finance restrictions (The seller is looking for a cash buyer at this thime) Maintenance is $680 (ONLY ELECTRIC AND COOKING GAS IS EXTRA.)and you can write-off about 50% on your taxes yearly. The $279,000 price is somewhat negotiable and since there is no board approval to deal with, you will be able to close on this spectacular find in no time. [/b] [/size] [/color]

CALL OR TEXT ME AT
917-577-2868
LUIS MARTINEZ, LIC BROKER

Time is running out!

Offline NYC Native

• Mayor
Time is running out!

Offline NYC Native

• Mayor
Contract Signed

I have a larger Unit under renovation - Should be done in 3 weeks or less!

I'll Post ads then - BUT IF YOU WANT TO SEE IT IT NOW, PLEASE TEXT ME AND I WILL LET YOU CHOSE THE WALL COLORS, GRANITE COUNTERS AND cash buyers can have it completly customized...
BRING YOUR DESIGNERS AND ARCHITECTS!  I CAN WORK WITH THEM!

917-577-2868
Time is running out!

Jackson Heights Life