Author Topic: Found Friendly Neutered Black Cat  (Read 1335 times)

Offline dotley

• Activist
Found Friendly Neutered Black Cat
« on: October 18, 2012, 06:52:17 AM »
A very friendly young black (very dark gray) neutered male cat was found on 76 Street between 35th and 37th Avenue.  If anyone has any information about him, or would like to adopt him, please contact me.  I will pay for the initial vet bill to make sure he is healthy.  Thanks

Offline QueensLand

• Tourist
Re: Found Friendly Neutered Black Cat
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 07:28:30 PM »
That reminds me that there is a small black cat that's been roaming the yard on 84th St off 37th Ave. He/she has white paws and is very nice.  I saw it last winter a few times, then it disappeared for a few months, and now this October it's back.  Perhaps someone had taken it in and then released it again; he/she does not have a collar.  It would be great to see this little guy go to a good home.

Also, I have friends in the neighborhood whose 4 adult cats are up for adoption (they are about to have twins in addition to their toddler and can't take care of everyone).  Feel free to message me and I'll send info.

Offline vsimkhov

• Tourist
Re: Found Friendly Neutered Black Cat
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 12:53:40 AM »
He was on my block on 79th street and I fed him for couple of days. Very gentle cat. Was adapted yesterday by my neighbor. Happy ending! :)