Author Topic: WEST ELM COFFEE TABLE, MEDIA UNIT, AND IKEA BOOKCASE  (Read 1582 times)

Offline cookie

• Citizen
WEST ELM COFFEE TABLE, MEDIA UNIT, AND IKEA BOOKCASE
« on: May 12, 2012, 02:41:25 PM »
Up for quick sale are TWO WEST ELM ITEMS FOR LESS THAN THE PRICE OF ONE!! Both items are in good condition and come from a very clean, smoke free home. MAKE AN OFFER INDIVIDUALLY OR TOGETHER!! Deeply discounted for quick sale.  Regardless, they must go fast!!

West Elm Flip Door Media Unit- this is a well kept unit that has two functioning doors on either side that can close to hide the outside compartment or inside compartment. It's very versatile and held my 47" tv, cable box, dvd player, wii, and all my games, dvd's and controllers with no problems. Has openings in the back to contain all wiring and keep things organized. Originally purchased for $350- selling for $110 OBO

West Elm Sliding Top Coffee Table- this is an essential for NY apartment storage solutions. This piece has a fully functional sliding wood top that smoothly slides to show a huge indoor compartment for storing bed linens, games, or whatever else you want to throw in there. On the outside it has a modern look with shelf to store magazines, books, figurines, and trinkets of all kinds :) It's truly an awesome piece with a lot of functionality. Originally purchased for $450- selling for $125 OBO

I also have a large 6 shelf Ikea Billy Bookcase (birch color) in great condition.  I've done all the work for you because it's fully assembled!  Woohoo!  Bought for $79.99- selling for $45 OBO

Like I said, these are ready to go immediately. I live in an apartment building with an elevator, plus I have a dolly, so moving these out is no problem. I will help with the loading for you. Please send me a message with a phone number and I will call you back quickly to get the ball rolling. MAKE AN OFFER TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE QUICK SALE!

Jackson Heights Life

WEST ELM COFFEE TABLE, MEDIA UNIT, AND IKEA BOOKCASE
« on: May 12, 2012, 02:41:25 PM »