Author Topic: $169K - COZY 1 BEDROOM - KEW TERRACE COMPLEX FLUSHING NY  (Read 1148 times)

Offline NYC Native

• Mayor
$169K - COZY 1 BEDROOM - KEW TERRACE COMPLEX FLUSHING NY
« on: May 08, 2012, 12:13:45 AM »
$169,000
147-11 79TH AVE
FLUSHING NY
1ST FLOOR UNIT

Just finished the unit and it looks really nice.  This is one of the smaller One bedroom units I have here, great for a 1st time buyer or if you are looking for a long term, Investment quality buy.  The complex allows subletting after 1 year and the maintenance of $460 per month makes this a "no Brainer" for someone looking to park some of their hard earned $$.  The asking price is negotiable, especially if you are a cash buyer.  I have the exact same unit on a 3rd Floor in contract for $156k.  

No Board Approval

No Applications

No Flip Taxes

NO DRAMA!

Restored Hardwood Flooring, Solid wood cabinets with blue pearl granite counter tops.  We have ordered the Stainless steel appliances and should be getting them early next week.  The kitchen will have full sized stainless steel appliances, 33 inch wide side by side fridge complete with water & Ice dispenser, 24 inch dishwasher, 30 Inch range with matching, over-the-range microwave.  Bathroom has 18" porcelain tiles with vertical glass tiles in the shower body wall.  I kept it a clean look with the pedestal and white medicine cabinets.  Please note that I can change the pedestal sink to a cabinet style as well as the medicine cabinet to your liking.  We also offer all CASH BUYERS repainting of the walls to any color of their choice, free of charge.   

I'LL TAKE BETTER PICTURES WHEN THE APPLIANCES ARE IN - THANKS FOR READING!!!

917-577-2868

Luis F Martinez Sr
Broker / Owner
Time is running out!

Offline NYC Native

• Mayor
Re: $169K - COZY 1 BEDROOM - KEW TERRACE COMPLEX FLUSHING NY
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 09:18:42 PM »
Here are some More pictures with the Kitchen and other areas

917-577-2868

Time is running out!

Jackson Heights Life