Author Topic: Yoga for moms/caregivers and their bundles of joy!  (Read 594 times)

Offline mimiformeyoga

• Citizen
    • Studio's Website
Yoga for moms/caregivers and their bundles of joy!
« on: July 21, 2010, 04:20:39 PM »
Hello all!  :)

We'd like to inform you all about our new addition to our schedule..Baby-Love Yoga!
Baby-Love Yoga is a class designed for parents and caregivers of 2 month olds to crawling aged babies.  Designed so that baby can come along and participate, or just lie in rockers, strollers, or blankets while their caregiver gets in a good session of yoga.   A welcoming environment  open to everything babies bring - smelly diapers, occasional fussing, etc. – A  supportive environment allowing to keep an eye on baby, while practicing a relaxing, yet invigorating session, where  asanas/poses will  focus on strength, flexibility, endurance and releasing neck and shoulder tension from carrying around that little bundle of joy! Especially great for new moms who want to regain strength in their abdominals, and an overall sense of well-being.  You so very much deserve it!  As for baby…what better way to bond than showing and doing yoga poses together
….pure love, joy, gratitude and little bit of peace
**Bring whatever will make baby comfortable to class**
Mi-Mi-for-Me-Yoga, Mind & Body Wellness Studio
76-11 37th Ave. 2nd. Fl.
718-505-9642
Facebook: Mimi For Me Yoga Studio
Twitter: Mimi For Me Yoga

Jackson Heights Life

Yoga for moms/caregivers and their bundles of joy!
« on: July 21, 2010, 04:20:39 PM »