Author Topic: Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, 14th Congressional District  (Read 16425 times)

Offline abcdefghijk

• Mayor
Re: Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, 14th Congressional District
« Reply #180 on: Yesterday at 06:14:52 PM »
We are very fortunate to live in a Democracy where everyone's opinion is respected.

Offline dssjh

• Mayor
« Reply #181 on: Yesterday at 06:21:36 PM »
indeed.

Offline sl

• Council Member
« Reply #182 on: Yesterday at 09:28:43 PM »
We are very fortunate to live in a Democracy where everyone's opinion is respected.
Unfortunately it’s not respected here in this forum. People call you a troll if you have a different opinion or a different point of view.

Offline abcdefghijk

• Mayor
« Reply #183 on: Yesterday at 10:10:54 PM »
Unfortunately it’s not respected here in this forum. People call you a troll if you have a different opinion or a different point of view.

I believe the culture on this forum is changing for the better.

Offline jh35

• Council Member
« Reply #184 on: Today at 01:23:47 AM »

I got an email from the moderator saying I was a troll for posting the news article about the haircut. I thought peolpe wanted to know what was happening in the neighborhood and what peopke were saying about the neighborhood. I am going to post less.

Jackson Heights Life

« Reply #185 on: Today at 10:06:22 AM »