Author Topic: Live in a building owned by Vantage Properties?  (Read 3403 times)

Offline vladicravich

• Tourist
Live in a building owned by Vantage Properties?
« on: May 11, 2009, 05:03:27 PM »
Hello all,

It's me, Vladic, the Queens Tribune reporter. I'm working on a story about the dispute between Vantage and some of its tenants. Anyone live in one of these buildings have anything to say? Especially about the issue of not having superintendents in the buildings?  Or anything else.
Just post here, or email me Vravich@QueensTribune.com

As always, we'll only use your name if you allow us to. Thank you and hopefully I'll meet some of you at the candidate forum tonight. I'm the guy who looks like he needs a haircut.

Vladic

Offline vladicravich

• Tourist
A Vantage Realty Update
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 03:30:47 PM »
Hello all,

It's Vladic, reporter from Queens Tribune. Some of our local stories don't go on our official website, so I've posted a story I know some of you may be interested in on our blog:

It's a Vantage Realty update and I plan to get more in depth on this story. This article has a bit of background to get our readers (and myself) up-to-date on the basics of this complex issue. We'll be exploring specific complaints in the future issues, so please don't hesistate to get in touch with me if you have some insights.  Vravich@QueensTribune.com    and no, I do not have to use your name.

http://queenstribune.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/vantage-realty-followup/

Offline bunnyspeaks

• Resident
Re: Live in a building owned by Vantage Properties?
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 03:03:44 AM »
On a tangent here -
Does anyone experience the loud late-night hour-long talking and yelling of teenagers who live in Vantage Properties b/w 83rd & 84th on 34th Ave? It sometimes go on for 5, 6 hours. This has been going on for at least a few years, and as the teenagers get older, they get more and more obnoxious. Why they don't go to the city on a Friday night, for example, is beyond me. How is hanging out in front of your building the idea of fun? Cop car had shown up in the past when fighting was involved. But if it's just noise, one cannot call the cops. Would Helen Sears do anything about this?

Offline Griswold Girl

• Activist
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 06:48:08 PM »
Sounds like only more problems for tenants of Vantage Properties

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=20385617&BRD=2731&PAG=461&dept_id=574903&rfi=6

Offline michlele21

• Tourist
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 04:21:47 AM »
so what is the update on this issue? 

Jackson Heights Life

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 04:21:47 AM »