Author Topic: JACKSON HEIGHTS HAS SUCH A DIVERSE SELECTION OF HOUSES INSIDE OF IT  (Read 1227 times)

Offline ajt123

• Resident
by:Anthony J Trimboli- One interesting part of Jackson Heights is that it has such an interesting selection of houses and apartments inside of it. If you travel down Broadway, you will see only businesses the same applies to Roosevelt Avenue, for example. But, if you start going down some of the back streets, you start to see apartments and houses. I never saw that before in my life. I know Sunnyside has lots of apartments, but apartments only. Another area that may mix apartments and houses is Woodside, I think. I never saw such a large selection of houses and apartments as I see in Jackson Heights. It has such a diverse selection of all types of homes. I was thinking since East Elmhurst is north of you, maybe the homes there are sort of a carry over to the mostly residential East Elmhurst north of you, but maybe not. But, it really has a diverse selection of houses inside of it, being Jackson Heights.

Jackson Heights Life