Get Connected > Restaurants & Food

Best enchiladas suizas for delivery/pickup in JH/Elmhurst

(1/2) > >>

lalochezia1:
Hi

Really want to get enchiladas suizas* this week.

Any good reccs. on Mexican place that does them well?

* Enchiladas with salsa verde+cheese/cream sauce.

itsit:
 I am not exactly sure about these but I had the tastiest enchiladas last night from El Rinco Tinto with chicken. They do have Mexican and Columbian dishes and we have had fabulous meals from them all the time. I notice lately they are doing more specials. BTW they cook for World Kitchen some of the time for Covid needs.

JHResident:
I had the Enchiladas Suizas at ERT last week and I wasn't impressed. Too much sauce and the enchiladas became too soggy for my taste. I used to like City Coffee's version of the dish, but they're long gone. Still like the ERT's platanos with guac and cheese, and the salmon al pastor was tasty, but I wouldn't order the Enchiladas Suizas again.

JA:

--- Quote from: JHResident on January 19, 2021, 12:21:02 AM ---I had the Enchiladas Suizas at ERT last week and I wasn't impressed. Too much sauce and the enchiladas became too soggy for my taste. I used to like City Coffee's version of the dish, but they're long gone. Still like the ERT's platanos with guac and cheese, and the salmon al pastor was tasty, but I wouldn't order the Enchiladas Suizas again.

--- End quote ---

They're pretty good at Aqui en Bella Puebla on Roosevelt and I think 84.

BennyB:

--- Quote from: JA on January 21, 2021, 05:33:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: JHResident on January 19, 2021, 12:21:02 AM ---I had the Enchiladas Suizas at ERT last week and I wasn't impressed. Too much sauce and the enchiladas became too soggy for my taste. I used to like City Coffee's version of the dish, but they're long gone. Still like the ERT's platanos with guac and cheese, and the salmon al pastor was tasty, but I wouldn't order the Enchiladas Suizas again.

--- End quote ---

They're pretty good at Aqui en Bella Puebla on Roosevelt and I think 84.

--- End quote ---

Never had this dish at Aqui en Bella Puebla but have had many other things. Their food is excellent!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version