Author Topic: SWAT activity in Jackson Heights  (Read 1544 times)

Offline Shelby2

• Global Moderator
  • Mayor
SWAT activity in Jackson Heights
« on: June 01, 2020, 03:12:58 PM »
I read on Facebook that armed suspects who fled from a car with out of state plates were captured near the Elmhurst Hotel on 81st and Roosevelt. I don't think it's hit mainstream news yet but you may be able to see it on FB. (page down a bit - it's not the most recent post.)

https://www.facebook.com/livefromlaurauhle?__tn__=%2CdC-R-R&eid=ARDgfqcDNDkp8ug1TUe1DrFzprfNgS3D_ZuYv9e2ocOwuOarr_Xmdb3lq0l2J1H0bib2iWL_YE9CknEh&hc_ref=ARTDjkJTpwIv1ExTS--NU_slqQeyxoBag_eblD0Zx-vj_FU5h3NxJP_tSWEEXNvI2uo&fref=nf

Offline hfm

• Mayor
Re: SWAT activity in Jackson Heights
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2020, 09:54:20 PM »
I read on Facebook that armed suspects who fled from a car with out of state plates were captured near the Elmhurst Hotel on 81st and Roosevelt. I don't think it's hit mainstream news yet but you may be able to see it on FB. (page down a bit - it's not the most recent post.)

https://www.facebook.com/livefromlaurauhle?__tn__=%2CdC-R-R&eid=ARDgfqcDNDkp8ug1TUe1DrFzprfNgS3D_ZuYv9e2ocOwuOarr_Xmdb3lq0l2J1H0bib2iWL_YE9CknEh&hc_ref=ARTDjkJTpwIv1ExTS--NU_slqQeyxoBag_eblD0Zx-vj_FU5h3NxJP_tSWEEXNvI2uo&fref=nf

Definitely the "Others" sidebar is why I deleted my facebook accounts...

Offline Shelby2

• Global Moderator
  • Mayor
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2020, 10:15:51 PM »

I have no idea what this means, but I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with my post. In any case, perhaps the incident will appear in a different news source and you can catch it there.

Offline dssjh

• Mayor
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2020, 10:21:03 PM »
Boogaloo right wingers. glad they were apprehended.

Offline abcdefghijk

• Mayor
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2020, 09:15:46 AM »
The Far Right and the Far Left have exactly the same goals.

Ironic.

Offline dssjh

• Mayor
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2020, 09:22:31 AM »
politics isn't a straight line, it's a circle. the absolute extremes meet.

Offline hfm

• Mayor
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2020, 06:10:38 PM »

I have no idea what this means, but I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with my post. In any case, perhaps the incident will appear in a different news source and you can catch it there.

Probably that I'm not logged in to Facebook, I hard deleted my accounts some time ago. Try opening a private browser window and click the link you posted and check out the left hand side "Others" with the same or similar name lists..

Offline abcdefghijk

• Mayor
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2020, 07:48:41 AM »
As is often the case with what people do...two wrongs don't make a right.

Jackson Heights Life

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2020, 07:48:41 AM »