Author Topic: Dry cleaners open  (Read 358 times)

Offline Cookie0121

• Resident
Dry cleaners open
« on: April 01, 2020, 03:27:19 PM »
Does anyone know of any dry cleaners open in the neighborhood? My husband works for an essential business and needs his suits cleaned. The place near us on Northern and 90th st is closed.

I am finding more and more stores that are considered essential are closing, the dunkin donuts on Northern and 88th is closed and they never close.

Offline JH3525

• Council Member
Re: Dry cleaners open
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 03:50:08 PM »
Its a long way from where you live but the Tide One Laundromat at 7609 37th Ave does dry cleaning.  I've used them many times with success.   They do pick up and delivery but I don't know how far they will travel.  Worth a telephone call.  The young man that you'll speak with is called Jay.  Its a family owned business. 

Offline dssjh

• Mayor
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 04:16:01 PM »
Its a long way from where you live but the Tide One Laundromat at 7609 37th Ave does dry cleaning.  I've used them many times with success.   They do pick up and delivery but I don't know how far they will travel.  Worth a telephone call.  The young man that you'll speak with is called Jay.  Its a family owned business.

As of last week, Tide One was closed "for the foreseeable future." when i walked by on Monday, the gates were still down.

Offline JH3525

• Council Member
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2020, 05:09:32 PM »
Thanks dssjh.  The laundromat opposite the post office also does dry cleaning but doubt if they pick up and deliver.  They were open just two days ago.  I don't know the name of the place.  Its between 78 & 79 St. 

Jackson Heights Life

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2020, 05:09:32 PM »