Author Topic: Nuala O'Doherty to challenge Assemblyman Michael DenDekker - 34th District  (Read 552 times)

Offline JHMNY

• Global Moderator
  • Council Member
Jackson Heights Patch:

Jackson Heights Activist To Challenge DenDekker For NY Assembly

JACKSON HEIGHTS, QUEENS — Jackson Heights resident Nuala O'Doherty will launch a bid Tuesday to unseat New York Assemblyman Michael DenDekker in next year's primary election.

A 17-year Jackson Heights resident, O'Doherty leads the non-profit Jackson Heights Beautification Group and serves on the community education council for District 30, the school district that encompasses much of western Queens.

O'Doherty said she experienced a sort of political awakening last year as a campaign volunteer for what she called the "trifecta" — U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, State Sen. Jessica Ramos and Assemblymember Catalina Cruz.

Click above link for complete article.

Offline dssjh

• Mayor
not my district, but am torn. i like what i know of DenDekker, but i really like what Ms. O'Doherty has done

Offline earbears

• Mayor
Assembly Member Den Dekker has been a great representative for all parts of the area. Great constituency services - interested, responsive and great follow through. He has been available and participates in so many of the events in the area.

He deserves our support and votes!

Offline jeanette

• Mayor
Assembly Member Den Dekker has been a great representative for all parts of the area. Great constituency services - interested, responsive and great follow through. He has been available and participates in so many of the events in the area. He deserves our support and votes!
He's got mine.

Jackson Heights Life