Author Topic: Improv classes are here in JH!  (Read 133 times)

Offline liatkraw

• Tourist
Improv classes are here in JH!
« on: August 29, 2019, 09:27:23 PM »
Hi all, I am so happy that this new improv class will be coming to the neighborhood. Kate, the instructor used to teach in the city and then opened up classes in Forrest Hills and I told her she should come to Jackson Heights - and indeed it happened! So if interested, don't forget to sign up for improv classes! Adult ones are filling up fast and there is a teen class that also has some availability!

I think our uniquely diverse community can make these eight hours particularly engaging rather than always having to commute to the city!

Hi all, I am so happy that this new improv class will be coming to the neighborhood. Kate, the instructor used to teach in the city and then opened up classes in Forrest Hills and I told her she should come to Jackson Heights - and indeed it happened! So if interested, don't forget to sign up for improv classes! Adult ones are filling up fast and there is a teen class that also has some availability!

I think our uniquely diverse community can make these eight hours particularly engaging rather than always having to commute to the city!

Register: FohiImprov.com
Questions: FohiImprov@gmail.com
Facebook: @FohiImprov

Jackson Heights Life

Improv classes are here in JH!
« on: August 29, 2019, 09:27:23 PM »