Author Topic: Death of chef at Kamway Lodge, Elmhurst  (Read 1360 times)

Offline abcdefghijk

• Mayor
Re: Death of chef at Kamway Lodge, Elmhurst
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2019, 03:32:41 PM »
and why should that make us fear homeless shelters?

that's what the OP tried to do. 

this woman wasn't homeless. neither was the dealer. they're making bank.

That chef came specifically to the Jackson Heights RED LIGHT DISTRICT. He must've picked up his drugs from the dealers on 79th/Roosevelt...and then found a prostitute.

If you are looking for such things, everyone knows about the Jackson Heights RED LIGHT DISTRICT.
The people on this forum know. Those looking for such things know. The authorities know.

But apparently the plan is to pretend the Jackson Heights RED LIGHT DISTRICT doesn't exist.

Who made up that dumb plan?

I think the prostitute at Kamway Lodge was dealing drugs. She is also implicated in the deaths of two others in other area motels or hotels. It sounds like they were running a scheme where they would drug men and steal from them. Call me naive, but I still don’t understand why places like this that are dens of crime and vice cant be investigated and shut down.

The trouble with prostitution and drugs and RED LIGHT DISTRICTS is that it's all often ultimately very sad for everyone involved.

DSSJH. You appear to be confused. The OP is SHELBY and he doesn't mention homelessness. Someone else also got  mixed up on this thread and added in homeless shelters.  (Di_11372)... Di_11372 then understood their error.

Offline CaptainFlannel

• Mayor
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2019, 04:14:26 PM »
That chef came specifically to the Jackson Heights RED LIGHT DISTRICT.

Actually, he went to a hostel/hotel only about two blocks from where he lived, since he lived in Elmhurst. It's not like he left his home in a tony neighborhood he could afford with all his oodles of money as a chef (chefs really don't make a high salaries) and made a special trip to visit the neighborhood. He walked out his front door.

Jackson Heights Life

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2019, 04:14:26 PM »