Author Topic: Epstein suicide  (Read 881 times)

Offline petster

• Council Member
Epstein suicide
« on: August 10, 2019, 08:02:01 PM »
Why did I expect this? Wasn't he on suicide watch. How does this happen to such a high profile sex offender?  Another one bites the dust in connection to the Clintons. When does it become mathematically impossible?

Offline sl

• Council Member
Re: Epstein suicide
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2019, 08:58:12 PM »
Why did I expect this? Wasn't he on suicide watch. How does this happen to such a high profile sex offender?  Another one bites the dust in connection to the Clintons. When does it become mathematically impossible?

He was killed so he can’t name names.

Offline dssjh

• Mayor
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2019, 09:27:10 PM »
when a sitting president has connections in both the russian and italian mobs, and the jail is run by the Department of Justice, it was only a matter of time before he was suicided.

Offline hfm

• Mayor
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2019, 10:19:06 PM »
The Clintons? Come on. Do you really think this pasty-white old rich dude wanted to spend his life behind bars as a child sex offender. After having so much luxury as to have his own private jet? There's no way he was going to live out his days that way. He was doing it first chance he had. He already tried once.

People also seem to be forgetting the Trump connection to him in their speed to creating yet more idiotic conspiracy theories about the Clintons. But of course the uneducated sheepish masses will just latch onto that and froth at the mouth since it confirms bias.

Offline Jhx

• Activist
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2019, 11:16:23 PM »
Yes, it just seems to be a convenient end to a messy detail. Only facilitated by the Foundation perhaps?

Offline Jhx

• Activist
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2019, 11:18:24 PM »
And what is it with the fascination, obsession, with The President and the Russians?

Offline dssjh

• Mayor
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2019, 09:53:17 AM »
And what is it with the fascination, obsession, with The President and the Russians?

you mean the three decades where he teamed with the russian and italian mafia to build his substandard buildings -- like the sprinkler-free Trump Tower, where his neglect killed a resident?

those are russian-american mobsters. criminals who live here. not the government of another country. just like the italian-american mobsters, who don't have much to do with that country's government.

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/9/12/17764132/trump-fbi-russia-new-york-times-craig-unger

Offline CaptainFlannel

• Mayor
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2019, 06:47:44 AM »

You really need this explained to you with Russian interference in our elections undermining the very foundations of our democracy?

Offline JK resident

• Council Member
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2019, 09:00:40 AM »
Why does anyone connected to the Clintons who gets into trouble with the law and is under investigation turn up dead by suicide? BTW I don’t know and have never met the Clintons (don’t want to found face down in a pool accident).

Offline Jhx

• Activist
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2019, 09:09:31 AM »
I guess after more than a two year investigation into the Russian Trump collusion, you must know more than anybody. Please share

Offline carrefour_ny

• Mayor
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2019, 09:25:32 AM »
A lot is known. Here, for when you're ready to face reality:

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/04/18/mueller-report-searchable.pdf

Offline abcdefghijk

• Mayor
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2019, 09:45:31 AM »
A lot is known. Here, for when you're ready to face reality:

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2019/images/04/18/mueller-report-searchable.pdf

What's clear to me is that there is very little political will or energy to care about Russian interference. Folks seem to be exhausted by the neurotic daily flood of new challenges and problems.

It's kinda  like living in washing machine set on an endless spin cycle.

Offline Jhx

• Activist
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2019, 09:57:00 AM »
Exactly. He was cleared of collusion and obstruction. But like the washing machine, it goes around and around and around…

Offline abcdefghijk

• Mayor
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2019, 10:37:16 AM »
Leaving collusion/non collusion accusations out of it...

Folks don't seem to care that Mueller did say, pretty clearly, that Russia interfered in the 2016 election.
Or actually we don't seem to have a clue what to do about it.

Offline Chingwa

• Activist
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2019, 01:52:56 PM »
I thought we were talking about Epstein here... silly me... turns out it's just another thread degenerating into Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Jackson Heights Life

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2019, 01:52:56 PM »