Author Topic: One bedroom apartment for sale at The Berkeley - for sale by owner  (Read 692 times)

Offline rachel

• Citizen
FOR SALE BY OWNER

I am interested in selling my one bedroom apartment at 77-12 35th Avenue, in the Berkeley Building.  The apartment is about 925 square feet and has a full eat-in kitchen (which can also be turned into a flex room for a small extra bedroom or office), a spacious foyer, a large living room, a bathroom with a separate shower stall, and a large master bedroom with a lovely bay window.  The apartment is in good condition, has plenty of storage, and wonderful neighbors.

The Berkeley is one of the most sought after buildings in Jackson Heights, very close to the Roosevelt Avenue train station and 37th Avenue restaurants and shopping.  Our building has a beautiful garden, storage units, laundry in the basement, and a bike storage room. 

Please contact me if you are interested in purchasing my apartment.  Serious buyers only and no realtors please.

Best,
Rachel

Offline ljr

• Mayor
Re: One bedroom apartment for sale at The Berkeley - for sale by owner
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2019, 10:30:12 PM »
An eat-in kitchen that can be turned into a bedroom? Hard to imagine what that would look like. I suggest you list on Streeteasy or another real estate site, then link to your fuller listing on JH Life. Include photos, layout, and a price, and include the maintenance fee for the apartment. There is not enough information here to prompt anyone to respond.

Offline ljr

• Mayor
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2019, 08:18:40 AM »
Sounds like it's like the first listing linked to here--and the small dining area is what can be turned into an office or small second bedroom. I would think of that space as a dining area--it is separated from the kitchen-- and would think of the space the layout calls a dining room as the foyer. I had a layout like that in my former apartment, where we used the large foyer as an office space and the small, raised dining area as just that--though some people did make it into a baby's room. Nice apartments at the Berkeley.

Offline N00b

• Activist
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2019, 11:41:42 AM »
Oos didn't realize there were multiple buildings.

Jackson Heights Life

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2019, 11:41:42 AM »