Author Topic: Parking lots and garage available  (Read 623 times)

Offline RiMeo

• Tourist
Parking lots and garage available
« on: January 20, 2019, 03:53:52 PM »
Hi,

I have 2 outdoor parking lots and 1 garage spot available starting Mar 1 (or earlier in last week of Feb if you need sooner). Our place is in low 70s and 35th ave.

Outdoor parking - 200/month
Garage - 260/month

Pls feel free to reach out.

Best & stay warm.

Offline Martin_p

• Tourist
Re: Parking lots and garage available
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 05:41:42 PM »
Halo,

I would be very much interested in the outdoor spot, but I don't know how to contact you. Can you please call/text me at 646 708 4623 or let me know how I can contact you otherwise?

Thanks in advance!

Offline Shelby2

• Global Moderator
  • Mayor
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2019, 07:32:34 PM »
Halo,

I would be very much interested in the outdoor spot, but I don't know how to contact you. Can you please call/text me at 646 708 4623 or let me know how I can contact you otherwise?

Thanks in advance!

Martin,
When you are logged in, look below RiMeo's info on the left. There may be a mail (envelope) icon and a thought bubble icon. If there's a mail icon, you should be able to send an email. If there's only a thought bubble icon, you can send a direct message through this site.

Offline RiMeo

• Tourist
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2019, 04:06:58 PM »
Thanks @Shelby. Spoke with Martin. I think we have a 2nd interested person too who rented that parking from previous owner.

For anyone else, please send me a private message and it will just go to my email.

Jackson Heights Life

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2019, 04:06:58 PM »