Author Topic: tree service recommendation  (Read 292 times)

Offline sl

• Council Member
tree service recommendation
« on: September 19, 2018, 10:27:01 AM »
Can someone recommend a good tree service in Queens? A tree fell in my parent's house and they need to have it removed from their backyard.

Thanks.

Offline bellabella

• Mayor
Re: tree service recommendation
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 06:07:12 PM »
We have used Carlos Hernandez. He removed a huge pine tree that was dying and invaded with bugs. He was very reasonable (I called way too many companies) He cleaned up nicely as well. He just recently removed my elderly neighbors rotting tree with no issues. I do not have his number (can't find his card) but went through my emails and found his email address. It is carlos123h@gmail.com

Offline sl

• Council Member
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 11:10:00 AM »
We have used Carlos Hernandez. He removed a huge pine tree that was dying and invaded with bugs. He was very reasonable (I called way too many companies) He cleaned up nicely as well. He just recently removed my elderly neighbors rotting tree with no issues. I do not have his number (can't find his card) but went through my emails and found his email address. It is carlos123h@gmail.com

Thanks. I have someone coming this Saturday. IF they can't make it, I'll send an email to Carlos.

Jackson Heights Life

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 11:10:00 AM »