Author Topic: Bistro Eloise  (Read 4879 times)

Offline N00b

• Citizen
Re: Bistro Eloise
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2018, 11:00:49 AM »
my favorite upscale take is at Upland, where an app is 17 but my real go to is Raoul's in Soho, a main course version at 19 -- but you're right, the dish can get pricier. i looked at Upland's menu and it was a couple bucks more than i remembered

ooo yea i love upland's steak tartare and i'm actually surprised that it's sub-$20. I guess my perception of reasonable prices has been skewed by midtown business lunches.

Offline pipman

• Activist
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2018, 09:49:12 PM »
Tried them out, really nice space and staff/owner.  The burger was definitely the best in the neighborhood and on par with other memorable burgers in the city.  The addition of "pickled" avocados and the special sauce was really tasty, as well as the brioche bun to hold it all together.  Look forward to trying their brunch which is starting this weekend and other items on the classic French bistro menu. Lucky to have this in the neighborhood, worth the effort to head a few blocks north...hope they do well. 

Offline Shelby2

• Global Moderator
  • Mayor
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2018, 01:44:53 PM »
The brunch and lunch menu and hours have been posted to the Instagram page. https://www.instagram.com/p/BpXMBm5FhPd/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ns5jhfxmrvwe

Offline JacksonHeightsCPA

• Tourist
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2018, 02:22:24 PM »
Went to Bistro Eloise for brunch today and this might be my new favorite place in the neighborhood.  We  got the croque monsieur and the Pork Belly on a baguette - both fantastic.  Great desserts as well.

Planning to go back this week for dinner as well.  Looked like a great place to have dinner over a bottle of wine.

Offline Shelby2

• Global Moderator
  • Mayor
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2018, 05:38:03 PM »
Just went for the first time as well. Arrived slightly before the dinner menu started so ordered off the brunch menu instead. By 5:15 pm (when this pic was taken) the place was getting quite full with a dinner crowd. I wish them all the best success. It seems like they are off to a great start.

Offline MrPlaza

• Council Member
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2018, 07:45:30 AM »
My wife and I made our way to Bistro Eloise on Tuesday and it knocked our socks off! Loved everything about it. It was a slow night, but we appreciated the calmness. I had the escargot and beef bourguignon. Then finished with lemon dessert that was delicious, but whose name I forgot. Anyway, it was amazing. The ambiance was thoughtful designed as well. Such a great new addition. Highly recommended. It’s really exciting to have all these new additions.

Offline jeanette

• Mayor
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2018, 10:21:32 AM »
My wife and I made our way to Bistro Eloise on Tuesday and it knocked our socks off!... It’s really exciting to have all these new additions.

Eww, in a restaurant? please put your socks back on!

I too am pleased with the new establishments.

Offline toddg

• Mayor
« Reply #37 on: Yesterday at 08:33:11 PM »
My family had a delightful brunch here today.  Definitely try it!

Jackson Heights Life

« Reply #37 on: Yesterday at 08:33:11 PM »