Author Topic: CANCELLED: SAT., 8/11;PS69Q TREASURE HUNTS SIDEWALK FLEA MKT/PTA FUNDRAISER  (Read 508 times)

Offline Adrienne

• Council Member
CANCELLED DUE TO RAIN; Saturday, August 11TH; Treasure Hunts Summertime Sidewalk Flea Market/PTA Fundraiser; note that the next event will be held on Saturday, August 18th.

Offline Jhx

• Citizen
What a shame....

Offline dssjh

• Mayor
What a shame....

i often find some cool things at these local fleas, so i appreciate knowing about them.

Offline Jhx

• Citizen
LOL, I guess one persons junk is another persons... uh, junk?

Offline Adrienne

• Council Member
I am always amused by how some people react so negatively to my Flea Market posts; really funny. However, when there are kind replies, as the nice post here, I am most appreciative. Meantime, watch for my posts next week, listing upcoming September events going on over at PS69Q.

Offline dssjh

• Mayor
LOL, I guess one persons junk is another persons... uh, junk?

maybe one of the Trump Tower stores has a dumpster you could dive in, troll. l guess your parents never taught you any manners? they could have at least had the servants slap some sense into you.

Offline Jhx

• Citizen
Gently used underwear for sale perhaps?

Offline Adrienne

• Council Member
What the heck is this? Are you kidding? You both just need to stop sniping. Why such mean and snarky comments? Look, we're talking about Flea Markets here; not brain surgery. Get a life.

Offline dssjh

• Mayor
i like the markets you promote, Adrienne. i said that earlier.

Offline Adrienne

• Council Member
Yes, I know, and I am grateful for your kindness and your support. Please find me at one of the JH Flea Markets where I am selling and say hello to me; will be a pleasure to meet you. As for the other person in this thread, and all of the ridiculous postings, well, what more can we say about any of that. But, your replies back to this person's mean spirited posts are right on and quite hilarious. We live in America; freedom of speech after all. Merci pour tout.

Jackson Heights Life