Author Topic: Lety's Bakery & Cafe  (Read 9024 times)

Offline dssjh

• Mayor
Re: Lety's Bakery & Cafe
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2019, 03:31:48 PM »
on Tuesday, the construction worker i spoke to said another two weeks. that seems reasonable. the original time frame seemed way too ambitious.

Offline KGDHP

• Citizen
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2019, 07:47:20 AM »
on Tuesday, the construction worker i spoke to said another two weeks. that seems reasonable. the original time frame seemed way too ambitious.

I passed by last night and the paper was off the windows and a passerby said they had been open earlier in the day (Sunday). I'll stroll by today and report back. I've really missed them!!!

Offline JHMNY

• Global Moderator
  • Council Member
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2019, 07:58:24 AM »
I passed by last night and the paper was off the windows and a passerby said they had been open earlier in the day (Sunday). I'll stroll by today and report back. I've really missed them!!!

I passed by quickly yesterday and also noticed that there were a few people seated. I didn’t have time to stop in, though.

Offline N00b

• Activist
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2019, 11:10:42 AM »
we dropped in. they were open but did not have a full selection so i guess it's not official yet. renovated space looks a lot more open.

Offline dssjh

• Mayor
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2019, 12:15:17 PM »
dropped in as well. they had our go-to items, and the young woman behind the counter was bringing out more stuff at quite a clip. the in-case items are mostly there, cookies sparse. the space looks great, much airier.

Offline secret_test_kitchen

• Tourist
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2019, 05:18:18 PM »
We stopped by this afternoon to order a pumpkin pie for a Friendsgiving party. Walnut cookies are another favorite treat. It's great to see how busy Lety's is lately. The new space seems very popular.

Offline Yankswun98

• Tourist
  • Lived here since: 2019
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2019, 11:39:19 PM »
We stopped by this afternoon to order a pumpkin pie for a Friendsgiving party. Walnut cookies are another favorite treat. It's great to see how busy Lety's is lately. The new space seems very popular.

I have been to Lety's 4 times in the past 3 weeks and each time it has been very busy.  My favorite is the small pecan pastry. 

Jackson Heights Life

« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2019, 11:39:19 PM »