Author Topic: Parva Bakeshop and Cafe  (Read 1006 times)

Offline JHMNY

• Global Moderator
  • Council Member
Parva Bakeshop and Cafe
« on: July 18, 2018, 05:57:38 PM »
The family behind Seba Seba will be opening a new cafe on 82nd Street and Northern Blvd, scheduled to open in September.  According to the article, the new place will be located at the space formerly occupied by Conway's Funeral Home.

Cafe/Bakery to Open on Northern Boulevard by Owners of Seba Seba

David Velasquez, whose father and uncle established Seba Seba, said Parva will be separate.

He said that Parva will offer Colombian baked good similar to Seba Seba but will also sell traditional European items such as scones, croissants and bagels.

However, items such as scones and croissants will incorporate South American flavors. He said they include popular fruits such as passion-fruit, guava and soursop.

“We want to stand out. Anyone can offer a croissant, but not everyone can add our ingredients and make them the way we do,” Velasquez said.

Offline MrPlaza

• Council Member
Parva Bakeshop and Cafe
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 12:52:05 PM »
New cafe coming to the corner of 82nd and Northern. They’ve been building it out for a while, but only just put the signage up. Wasn’t sure what to expect since the construction wall blocked any views inside, but I always figured it would be a bit of a nicer spot based on the architecture. Though, I’ll be honest, not sure if I needed another bakery in my life. Haha.

Offline Shelby2

• Global Moderator
  • Mayor
Re: Parva Bakeshop and Cafe
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 12:58:44 PM »
Cool! Glad to see they are moving along.

P.S. I merged the new message with an earlier thread  :)

Offline MrPlaza

• Council Member
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2018, 07:47:31 AM »
Cool! Glad to see they are moving along.

P.S. I merged the new message with an earlier thread  :)
This is why they pay you the big bucks.

Jackson Heights Life

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2018, 07:47:31 AM »