Author Topic: Big car storage space for your small car: Roof cargo carrier for sale - Cheap  (Read 143 times)

Offline lmaniace

• Council Member
Selling a Thule X-Cargo Xtreme roof carrrier that is was one my smartest purchases. I needed big-van storage space for long family trips, but also needed a smaller car that got good mileage for my daily work commute to the suburbs.
The cargo carrier has a long and low profile that does very harm to gas mileage. See link for what it looks like and details. It also has customer reviews.
https://www.sears.com/x-cargo-xtreme-car-top-carrier/p-02872016000P
The carrier works great and looks good with only a few superficial scratches. The only reason I'm selling is because we no longer need to pack as many people in our car for long trips.
Dimensions: 76" (L) x 33" (W) x 16" (H) You will need a roof rack, which comes with many cars. I purchased a Mazda roof rack, but I'm not sure if it works on non-Mazdas.
Please contact me at LenManiace@gmail.com. I'm local (on 80th Street) so you can have it in time for a weekend trip. Price $75, but will negotiate.  I paid a little under $200, if I correctly recall.

Offline lmaniace

• Council Member

Jackson Heights Life