Author Topic: ReConnect Yoga Workshop  (Read 666 times)

Offline weenapauly

• Tourist
ReConnect Yoga Workshop
« on: July 07, 2017, 08:27:21 AM »
Hey JH!

My ReConnect workshop has two places remaining! Gift yourself the time to turn your attention inward, to check in, reconnect to your body, to move with intention and to remember what matters.

August 7-11th, 10am-11:15

Workshop is $125 total for the week.
Pre-registration and commitment for all five days is required. Classes will be held at 84th Street and 34th Avenue. Small group, 6 people max.Yoga mats, tea and water are available or you can bring your own.

ReConnect is essentially a yoga class, but not super yoga-y. The intention of this workshop is clean the brush away from the path of conversation between mind, heart and body. The structure of class is simple, and if you've ever done yoga, may feel familiar. It draws from my longtime education and private practice as a yoga therapist, dancer, movement trainer and embodied meditation teacher. Having experienced so much healing after a "top-down" rule of law over my body for so many years, the greatest joy and fullness came from not only learning to listen to my body, but also valuing what my body had to tell me. This is the space we will work within. Movement will be slow, quick, challenging, easy and always safe. Briefly put, this is not a yoga bootcamp or a meditation retreat. Its somewhere in between.

If you'd like to register, email me and I will send you a form to fill out and information to pay online. Please let your friends know about it, spots are filling quickly! I am happy to talk more if you have further questions, just send me an email. For more information on my professional background : https://www.linkedin.com/in/weenapauly/

I look forward to connecting to you!
Weena, mom to N-15, E-14, O-6, J-2

Jackson Heights Life

ReConnect Yoga Workshop
« on: July 07, 2017, 08:27:21 AM »