Author Topic: Getting Jackson Heights Online!  (Read 685 times)

Offline auvenell

• Tourist
    • Auvenell Web Development
Getting Jackson Heights Online!
« on: May 20, 2017, 08:27:18 PM »
Hello Everyone,

My name is Aunik Paul, and I am a Web Developer/Front End Engineer based in Jackson Heights.

In today's world, a business's website is as important as its storefront. A fluid and intuitive design is just as important as keeping a store clean and presentable. This, I have learned, is especially true for restaurants, specialty stores, clinics, offices, etc.

For most, setting up WordPress/Drupal/Joomla is too technical; drawbacks such as slow load times, lack of mobile support, and clunky preset design templates, are a turn off for those considering services like Wix or Weebly.

I would love to give back to my community, and will be offering professional, custom built websites, with the latest technologies in the industry, at only the cost of renting a web server and domain (URL address name). I am offering this exclusively to businesses and residents of Jackson Heights!

Website Costs:

Web Server Rent: $170
URL/Domain Name: $40
Developer Costs: $500+

Total: $710+ $210

The above is all that it will cost you to keep your website, and its name for 3 years! All of my sites are efficiently designed, beautiful to look at, optimized for mobile, and fast.

I am a real person! This is not a business ad, and I will never collect fees until my clients see and approve, fully operational site demos.

Find me on social media with the name: Auvenell

Learn more about the services I offer, and see samples of competed work at http://www.auvenell.com

Feel free to ask questions/post comments on this thread, my website, or my email: auvenell@gmail.com

If you contact me outside this thread, please mention the forum post from Jackson Heights Life!

If you read this, and think someone you know (in Jackson Heights) may benefit from this offer, please pass it on!

Be well!

--

Aunik

Jackson Heights Life

Getting Jackson Heights Online!
« on: May 20, 2017, 08:27:18 PM »