Author Topic: AptDeco?  (Read 949 times)

Offline dotley

• Council Member
AptDeco?
« on: August 18, 2016, 04:27:33 AM »
Has anyone used aptdeco.com to either sell or buy furniture?  If so, was your experience positive or negative?  I am looking for an alternative to craigslist.
Thanks

Offline frances

• Citizen
Re: AptDeco?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 11:13:22 AM »
I've bought three sofas through them over the years (I had a destructive cat.) Two were delivered on time, and one was really, really, late. They waived the delivery fee for the last. Workers were polite, professional, and items were as described.

Offline Cyril108

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 05:38:48 PM »
I've sold many items on Apt Deco as well as Chairish and have good experiences with both.  Apt Deco is only local (I think) while Chairish will ship all over the country.  Chairish is more design oriented and also more expensive.  Both websites are easy to use.  I got a good price for all the items I sold minus a reasonable cut for the companies.  I liked the delivery people from Apt Deco, very professional and on time for every pickup.  I'd recommend both websites if you are looking to make some money off stuff you don't need anymore.   

Offline Lilybell

• Mayor
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 12:47:01 PM »
I can't thank you enough for this; I couldn't figure out how to get rid of a few items. I am buying all new furniture and want to get rid of some nice stuff but I don't want to deal with random people off craiglist. 

I will price my stuff to sell since I was just going to give most of it away. I can't believe what some people try to charge for a beat-up IKEA sofa! 

Jackson Heights Life

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 12:47:01 PM »