Author Topic: YOGA Workshop for Beginners!  (Read 3540 times)

Offline mimiformeyoga

• Citizen
    • Studio's Website
YOGA Workshop for Beginners!
« on: May 18, 2016, 07:24:46 PM »
As many already know the studio will be closing its doors after almost 7 years serving the Jackson Heights community.  BUT, before we go, we're offering our signature Beginner's Workshop one last time -
 Saturdays, May 21st, and 28th.  2:30-5:30pm

Join us for this 2 part series consisting of 3 hours each.  It's ideal for people who have never done yoga before, have limited experience, and/or simply want to re-connect with the very essence and beauty of yoga.

Students will explore the history of yoga and discover its many benefits; stress relief, relaxation, increased strength, stamina,endurance, better sleep, flexibility, and so very much more. There will be discussion in each of History and Philosophy, Theory, and Etiquette / The Chakra system/ Meditation & Pranayama. The rest of the time will be well spent in asana (posture) practice, breathing, and proper alignment along with learning Yoga terms, along with some Sankrit (the language of yoga).

Open up the rest of your life to the benefits of this 5000 year old mind and body practice by getting in the know with a well-rounded yogic immersion. $99 for the entire series.   

Pre-Registration is a must, as space is limited.  Thank you.   
Please call us at 718-505-9642, or sign up directly by clicking on the link below.

https://clients.mindbodyonline.com/classic/ws?studioid=48673&stype=-8&sTG=5&sVT=8&sView=day&sLoc=0&date=05/21/16
Mi-Mi-for-Me-Yoga, Mind & Body Wellness Studio
76-11 37th Ave. 2nd. Fl.
718-505-9642
Facebook: Mimi For Me Yoga Studio
Twitter: Mimi For Me Yoga

Jackson Heights Life

YOGA Workshop for Beginners!
« on: May 18, 2016, 07:24:46 PM »