Author Topic: ROOMMATE WANTED: SUNNY, KING-SIZE PRIVATE FRONT ROOM/HISTORIC GREENPOINT, BKLYN  (Read 771 times)

Offline Adrienne

• Council Member

AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY/ROOMMATE WANTED/HEART OF HISTORIC GREENPOINT, BROOKLYN/ BEAUTIFUL TREE-LINED BLOCK/SEEKING MATURE, RESPONSIBLE WORKING OR STUDENT MALE/FEMALE, 20+, 30+, 40+ non-smoker, no drugs, no pets; no couples; FABULOUS, SUN-DRENCHED, KING-SIZE, PRIVATE, FRONT ROOM IN MY SPACIOUS FLOOR-THROUGH APARTMENT (NOT A RAILROAD; ALL SEPARATE BOXED ROOMS). You will be living with a mature, interesting, female antique, vintage dealer/fashion writer/fashion stylist, who mostly works from home. Therefore, this place will not be a good fit for someone who also works from home, freelances. Professional and Personal References are required. Six-Month or One-Year Lease options are available for immediate, March 1st, 2016 occupancy at $1,265 per month; Shared Utilities; affordable Electric, Cooking Gas, Internet with full WiFi; First month rent+ one month security deposit to move in.

SPECIAL, ONE-OF-A-KIND OFFERING; NOT A BROKER LISTING; UNIQUE,SUPER-LARGE, SUPER-COMFORTABLE, FULLY PRIVATE ROOM WITH LOCKING DOOR in MY CHARMING, HISTORIC, GREENPOINT HOME. BEAUTIFUL, open, airy, 100% PRIVATE, quiet room features vintage/modern artwork, country farmhouse dresser; LARGE FRONT-VIEW window faces charming, quiet, tree-lined, street. Huge closets in the room and also front foyer. Third floor of a walk-up, centrally located on a BEAUTIFUL and safe street; HEART of THE BEST, LANDMARK GREENPOINT District. Shared large kitchen, cheery and sunny; well stocked with dishes, glassware; pots, pans, cutlery; utensils, all cooking supplies; shared, sun-filled bathroom, features a large skylight and full bath/shower accommodations.

Just a block away from the Greenpoint Waterfront (incredible views of Manhattan, walkways, parks), as well as the Greenpoint Avenue subway stop; all buses; East River Ferry; Walk, bike to L train. Right around the corner from Main/Boutique Shopping Districts; near to all kinds of Restaurants, Supermarkets, Bakeries, Bagel Shops, Deli's, Specialty Foods (The Garden); Bars, Gyms, McCarren Park (Sunday Greenmarket). Living on Kent Street gives you everything that your heart desires; everything that you could need/want (bike, walk, drive, subway, buses, Ferry, et al) are all nearby; quick, easy, no hassle access/travel throughout Brooklyn, Manhattan, Long Island City, Queens, etc.

I want to rent the room immediately; will respond to all emails asap; arranging immediate appointments during daytime, evening hours weekdays/weekends. Please tell me about yourself in your email; include your cell phone number. Serious inquiries only; email directly to: aweinfeldberg@gmail.com.

Offline Adrienne

• Council Member
Please note that this Greenpoint, Brooklyn Listing has been taken off Market for next few months. However, if/when the home/Huge Front Room becomes available later on, I will repost here; also on Brooklyn Craig's List in the Shared Rooms section (with pictures).

Jackson Heights Life