Author Topic: real estate lawyer  (Read 12206 times)

Offline Ira11372

• Tourist
Re: real estate lawyer
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2008, 12:33:57 PM »
I was looking for a place to buy a couple of months ago and wanted to get some background on my closing costs.  I did a Google search and the best website I found also happens to be a blog run by a local attorney that someone else had mentioned, Sunil Agarwal.  The link is

http://skalaw.blogspot.com/ 

Very interesting reading and something that I have referred back to several times.  When I did find a couple of places, this guy's name kept coming up again.  The agent I was using gave me a list of preferred attorneys and his name was on it.  When I asked him about Mr. Agarwal, he said that he was "great and wonderful to work with.  I didn't take the place so I didn't use him.  Then I found another place and that agent also told me to use him.  So I did and I was very satisfied.  He is friendly and returns phone calls and emails and knows what he is doing.  I am very happy.

Ira

Offline artsub

• Resident
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2009, 11:40:09 AM »
i did not like kiernan & strauch

Offline bellabella

• Mayor
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2009, 04:27:44 PM »
The office of nicholas pelligrino was the worst. The staff was so rude and unprofessional. We should have known from day one when the receptionist laughed at us and said "I don't care its my last day here" Sloppy dressed assistant, unanswered phone calls, sloppy contracts do I need to go on?

Offline NYC Native

• Mayor
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2009, 09:26:19 PM »
I have been working with another young attorney, Boris Sorin.  He is very eager and do lots of work for landlords.  He s now reaching out to the general public.  His deep understanding of coops certainly places him heads and shoulders above many other so called RE Attorneys.

If anyone needs his number please shoot me an email
Time is running out!

Offline HelloStar

• Resident
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2009, 04:31:39 PM »
I used Sunail Agrawal and he was FANTASTIC.  I also don't know if my deal will go through but he was so helpful, on-top-of-things and realistic that it was great knowing he was on my team...

Jackson Heights Life

« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2009, 04:31:39 PM »