Author Topic: 55' Sony Bravia Flat Screen LCD TV 1080p + IKEA entertainment center for sale  (Read 666 times)

Offline HAMjacksonheights

• Activist
Sony BRAVIA KDL-55EX500 Series 55-Inch LCD TV, Black with stand
Taken from Amazon:

55-inch HDTV with Full HD 1080p resolution and Motionflow 120Hz technology for smooth motion Motionflow 120Hz technology for smooth motion; BRAVIA Engine 2 fully digital video processor optimizes color and contrast Ambient Sensor adjusts color based on room light; automatic increase or decrease in backlight brightness based on room's lighting conditions Inputs: 4 HDMI, 2 component, 2 composite, 1 PC, 1 USB, 1 optical digital audio output Includes removable stand; measures 52.25 x 32.9 x 13.9 inches with stand › See more product details 1 used from $1,175.00

I am selling the TV for $400 cash, The TV works great, no issues at all. Great picture. I am downsizing and getting a smaller Smart TV to hang on the wall. With that said I am also selling my entertainment center which I bought from IKEA two years ago. You will have to disassemble it, I can help with that. I am selling the package for $500 cash. I can help with bringing to your car or even possible delivery only when paid upfront in person at my apartment so you can see the TV working like it should. text or call me at 917-504-6950, located at 79th St and 35th ave in JH

PS The contents of the entertainment center in the picture do not come with the package. The package price includes the entertainment center and flat screen TV only. Thanks

Jackson Heights Life