Author Topic: Looking for a female roommate to share 2 bdrm apt in Jackson Heights!  (Read 1008 times)

Offline Carla913

• Tourist
Hi everyone! I'm a 30 y.o. social worker looking for a female roommate to move into the apartment I am currently living in. My roommate moves out end of Feb. Been living here for the past year and absolutely LOVE the area and the building :). Looking for someone who ideally wants to sign the lease for 1 year with me, responsible, between the ages of 25-35 to move in MARCH 1st, grad students are welcomed!

2 bdrm apt in co-op building w/elevator located in safe, residential area. Near train and bus. Large living room, kitchen and bathroom to share. Kitchen has dishwasher, granite counter tops and lots of cabinet space. Laundry in building; recycling and garbage in building as well. 24 hour supermarket & 24 hour pharmacy 2 blocks away.

Non-smoker please and no drugs.

Pls reply to this thread if interested!

Thanks for reading :)

Carla

Offline ilovepizza

• Tourist
Re: Looking for a female roommate to share 2 bdrm apt in Jackson Heights!
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 06:26:03 PM »
Hi, I'm an artist in my 20's and work in a coffee shop. I currently live in Astoria. Your place is probably out of my price range but it's worth a shot. Shoot me a message, I guess?

-Alice

Jackson Heights Life

Re: Looking for a female roommate to share 2 bdrm apt in Jackson Heights!
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 06:26:03 PM »