Author Topic: 71-17 Roosevelt will be LIC-style "luxury rental"  (Read 23742 times)

Offline dssjh

• Mayor
Re: 71-17 Roosevelt will be LIC-style "luxury rental"
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2019, 10:32:57 AM »
I was curious about the source of the bottom "cafe" pic. Google reverse image search reveals it to be a promo shot for Cafe Bustelo coffee.

that's what you get when you hire your son-in-law to do your marketing. give the folks credit for completely removing the BQE from their Facebook ad renditions, though. 

Offline Ms. Jackson

• Activist
  • I am for real
« Reply #61 on: December 25, 2019, 06:04:11 PM »
I was curious about the source of the bottom "cafe" pic. Google reverse image search reveals it to be a promo shot for Cafe Bustelo coffee.

Are you referring to the one with the four women at the table in the foreground with a few tables behind it? I believe that is the outdoor area at SriPriPhi.

Offline Shelby2

• Global Moderator
  • Mayor
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2019, 01:44:13 PM »

I tried the reverse image search and all Google is finding is that it's a "cafe" and since it then searches for cafe, it brings up Cafe Bustelo as the first result, but that's not where the photo is from. The actual photo is of Sripraphai garden. https://www.tripexpert.com/new-york-city/restaurants/sripraphai-thai-restaurant

Offline Di_11372

• Activist
« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2019, 06:48:41 PM »
The images of the landscaping, public areas , look absolutely lovely, but the building itself, I dont find at all pleasing aesthetically...

Jackson Heights Life

« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2019, 06:48:41 PM »