Author Topic: Due Fratelli Pizzeria - New Inexpensive Dinner Menu  (Read 3145 times)

Offline Marlene

• Mayor
Due Fratelli Pizzeria - New Inexpensive Dinner Menu
« on: February 16, 2009, 07:49:50 PM »
This evening I ordered from Due Fratelli Pizzeria (76-23 37th Street).  They now have a new inexpensive dinner menu.  For $9.25 I got an order of Penne alla Vodka, four garlic knots, salad and soda.  The entire order is large enough for two. :smiley6600:

Offline Mike V

• Council Member
Re: Due Fratelli Pizzeria - New Inexpensive Dinner Menu
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 09:12:35 AM »
I've been a regular since they introduced the extensive lunch menu (51 items) with prices ranging from $5.00 to $8.95.  You have to order by 3:30 for these prices served 7 days.  The meals have been very good.  The one that really impressed me was the seafood with linguine which included shrimp, calamari, clams & mussels.  A very large portion for $8.95.  Last night, I had the chicken marsala with spaghetti and it was quite large (will have leftovers today for lunch).  I've had at least 8 meals all good.  Next on the list is the shrimp scampi with linguine for $7.95.  Expect a 20+ minute wait even though they tell you 5 or 10 minutes.  I usually order and return in 20 minutes.  I usually have dinner at 6 and just slightly heat in toaster oven.  At these prices who needs to cook. 

Offline hunnybear

• Activist
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 08:15:45 PM »
We will have to give the other options a try the last time we ordered a few pies we werent impressed but I've eaten there enough to like it.

Offline Jeffsayyes

• Mayor
    • Jeffrey Tastes
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 10:44:11 PM »
I am kind of digging this place. Gave them a chance the other day. They were incredibly busy for lunch. the pizzas looked great. I had a slice - which wasn't so bad at all, and zeppoles -0 which were REALLY greasy, but at least werent stale.
They have so many special pricing things. Definitely not bad for a slice, although ingredients are just par. Also, they have 1 dollar slices late at night. I am going to try to get one after work tonight.

Offline JD

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2009, 05:04:47 PM »
anybody know the phone number for this place?
- JD

Offline Marlene

• Mayor
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 08:47:30 PM »
Just had another amazing dinner at Due Fratelli.  The owner suggested a special dish which was delicious. 
Grilled Chicken over sauteed Spinach, Mushrooms, and Beans.  Huge plate and simply perfect for two at $12 :smiley6600:

Jackson Heights Life

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 08:47:30 PM »