Author Topic: The alcoholic situation by PS 69 is getting out of hand  (Read 706 times)

Online KGDHP

• Activist
Re: The alcoholic situation by PS 69 is getting out of hand
« Reply #15 on: Yesterday at 06:26:53 PM »
I’ve lived in JH all my life and went to PS69. They’ve always been there and have not bothered longtime residents. Please stop trying to turn our neighborhood into the small towns that you’re from. If it really grinds your gears maybe you should run for office. #gohome

Why are you being so nasty? I am BORN AND RAISED in New York City.

Offline ClydeM

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: Yesterday at 11:09:30 PM »
I’ve lived in JH all my life and went to PS69. They’ve always been there and have not bothered longtime residents. Please stop trying to turn our neighborhood into the small towns that you’re from. If it really grinds your gears maybe you should run for office. #gohome

1. They have not always been there, and certainly not in the quantity that are there now.
2. They do, in fact, bother long time residents including many residents who have been here since before you were probably even born.
3. You have no idea where the people who are posting on this thread come from, and not assume that they come from small towns in Nebraska. Many people who have grown up in NYC, as well as other cities, like to make at least an attempt to keep our communities clean and safe.
4. Just because something was the norm in the past, does not make it significantly or necessarily good.

Jackson Heights Life

« Reply #16 on: Yesterday at 11:09:30 PM »