Author Topic: JH Realtor For Rentals  (Read 4636 times)

ChrisB

JH Realtor For Rentals
« on: September 13, 2008, 02:40:43 PM »
Can anyone recommend a realtor that handles rentals in Jackson Heights?  I'd like to look at some rental apartments to get an idea of what's on the market.  I'm currently in Manhattan and would like to try out JH.  Lease expires the end of this year, but I need to make a decision soon.  Thank you.

ChrisB

Re: JH Realtor For Rentals - PS Need Help Finding Apt in JH
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 06:30:15 PM »
Added Note - Also welcome any suggestions anyone has for how to go about renting an apartment in JH.  Thanks.

Offline Chuckster

• Mayor
Re: JH Realtor For Rentals
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 12:13:58 AM »
Chris, you can start by checking the following links.  You'll find lots of useful information there.  You can also perform a search for the topic "rental" to  find additional useful threads.

Realtor/Broker Recommendations

Rental Buildings in JH
The Chuckster has spoken!

Offline CALIFORNIA

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 08:37:09 PM »
Call Ricardo at 718 Realty.  He is a great guy.  I have worked with many real estate agents and he is by far the best.  He is honest, patient, and takes time to answer all questions, tell you about the neighborhood, and give advice.  If you are able to clearly tell him what you are looking for, he will take you to apartments that you will like.  His fee is one month's rent.  I worked with him when I moved here in May. 
C A L I F O R N I A

Online toddg

• Mayor
  • Lived here since: 2002
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 09:46:23 PM »
For the Washington Plaza at 73-12 35th Avenue, one of the best rental buildings in the neighborhood, I think you need to contact Realty Connection in Forest Hills, 718-575-1234.

ChrisB

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2008, 01:38:08 PM »
Thanks for the suggestions.  I'm going to go take a look at the Washington Plaza this weekend.  Haven't contacted the realtor yet, but if I like what I see, that will be the next step.  Certainly quite a debate has gone on here vis-a-vis JH realtors!  It's quite dizzying!

Offline jska313

• Tourist
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2008, 01:06:48 PM »
Yeah I second the Washington Plaza suggestion.  The people that work there are great and maintenance requests are fulfilled right away.  Eileen at "the Realty Connection" (Forest Hills) made the process go by really quickly.  Plus the fountains are cool.

Offline Aronan

• Mayor
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2008, 06:11:12 PM »
Just seconding Eileen at Realty Connections. She got a place for my mother in Kew Gardens, it was quick easy and painless. She's a good egg that Eileen :)

"It is widely recognized that the courageous spirit of a
single man can inspire to victory an army of
thousands. If one concerned with ordinary gain can
create such an effect, how much more will be produced by one who cares for greater things ?" -Chunag Tse