Author Topic: Wanted, a CSS Coder  (Read 573 times)

Offline Stew

• Council Member
Wanted, a CSS Coder
« on: May 21, 2017, 09:54:14 PM »
I need to do a web site for a local Jackson Heights restaurant. It will be 7-8 pages. I am comfortable with writing the content, including the HTML code, but not the CSS code.

I would like to stress that this will be a static site and that I am not interested in a content delivery system such as SquareSpace and WordPress. Also, I think that a static site generator, such as Jekyll, is unnecessary for a 7-8 page site.

I'm basically looking for someone who knows CSS inside out. If you are interested, please send details about your background, including links to static sites that you have done, to stewart at swimtwobirds dot nyc.

Thanks

Offline Stew

• Council Member
Re: Wanted, a CSS Coder
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 10:00:25 PM »
I should add that I am not looking for a designer. I am looking for someone who can translate the design into code using the latest CSS techniques.

Offline Stew

• Council Member
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 11:11:53 PM »
To narrow this further, I am not interested in Bootstrap or its competitors.

I am only interested in hiring someone who can write raw CSS code to our design. As mentioned, I am talking about 7-8 pages, at least 3 of which will have an identical layout.

Thanks.

Offline auvenell

• Tourist
    • Auvenell Web Development
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 03:36:08 PM »
I can definitely help you with this. I can write raw, clean CSS; will send my resume/projects to you if you'd like to move forward.

Offline Stew

• Council Member
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2017, 05:47:11 PM »
Just wanted to thank Jackson Heights Life for this section.

Always great to hire someone local. We are working with JHL participant auvenell and the site is coming along nicely.

Jackson Heights Life

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2017, 05:47:11 PM »