Author Topic: furniture and rug (kilim) for sale  (Read 732 times)

Offline David Jacobson

• Tourist
furniture and rug (kilim) for sale
« on: January 25, 2018, 12:05:08 PM »
I am about to sell my apartment at 79th St and 35th Av. and want also to sell: four bookcases (two rosewood with movable shelving, one lighter wood and narrower, one dark wood, rustic, longer and lower, with glass doors) a low Danish modern wooden cabinet (Risom, I believe), a writing or work table (usable as kitchen table as well), a Breuer chair (dark brown leather on chrome frame), a lovely Turkish rug (kilim), an excellent long Danish wooden cabinet with filing and other drawers which has suffered a gash on its top surface, so would go cheaply, a 4-drawer dresser, and a wicker-seat wooden chair. Photos and dimensions available. 

Online itsit

• Council Member
Re: furniture and rug (kilim) for sale
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 01:05:06 PM »
 Stuff sounds great. Any pics to post here?

Offline Shelby2

• Global Moderator
  • Mayor
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 03:37:29 PM »
Just an fyi - as you may have discovered when trying to post photos on this site, it's quite difficult to get them small enough to post. However, you can use a free site like imgur.com to upload the photos and it's then very easy to post them here. I think you can even upload photos to imgur without creating an account.

Offline emliv85

• Resident
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2018, 08:57:44 AM »
I'm really interested in the rug! can you send a photo and details to my email? emilyiv@gmail.com

Thanks!

Offline ns277

• Tourist
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2018, 09:50:47 PM »
Could you please email me photos of the Risom cabinet, writing/work table, long Danish wooden cabinet, and the kilim please. Thanks! neha.sareen15@gmail.com

Jackson Heights Life

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2018, 09:50:47 PM »