Author Topic: MTA Covid Travel Survey  (Read 1047 times)

Offline Shelby2

• Global Moderator
  • Mayor
MTA Covid Travel Survey
« on: September 21, 2020, 06:23:14 PM »
https://mtacustomerscount20.questionpro.com/

Click on link at top of post to take the survey.

Offline dssjh

• Mayor
Re: MTA Covid Travel Survey
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2020, 09:11:10 PM »
sooooooooooooooooooo not worth the investment of time. crappy website, slow loading. rather pay a fare.

Offline Liz

• Council Member
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2020, 10:40:52 AM »
Terrible survey, cumbersome and repetitive.  You may win the card just because I can't imagine very many people will complete it.

Offline voelteer

• Resident
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2020, 08:30:05 AM »
Agreed on most complaints against this survey, certainly on the repetitive aspect! Sorry to say, I left the survey after it was apparent the same set of questions was going to be asked for each subway line I'd mentioned, which would have taken me wAAAy longer than fifteen minutes.

Maybe they just really don't want to give away those MTA passes? I'd just like to see some real preventive pandemic improvements. :-\

Offline temujin

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2020, 04:21:39 PM »
I just took the survey. You can just do the line you took most frequent and then skip the rest of the line or buses. I did one subway line and one bus.

Is not that slow, at least when I did it on my laptop, it take a few minutes to load afterward is not too bad. The questions are long and some are repetitive, I guess they try to see if you are consistent with your answer. Hope it will give them some feedback.

Only thing I am surprise is how MTA got a hold of my email, as I never use or signup any MTA services or newsletter.

Offline jeanette

• Mayor
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2020, 07:05:32 AM »
Only thing I am surprise is how MTA got a hold of my email, as I never use or signup any MTA services or newsletter.

And I have signed up for MTA notices, yet didn't receive the survey. MTA's either going through the trouble of being selective, or more likely a third party has access to your email address ::)

Offline dssjh

• Mayor
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2020, 11:47:27 AM »
do you/did you have an auto-refill metrocard? i did at one point, via work, and they had my e-mail address for that.

Jackson Heights Life

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2020, 11:47:27 AM »