Author Topic: Yoga Tonight at the Community United Methodist Church on 81st st and 35th Ave  (Read 609 times)

Offline ElaineO

• Resident
Hi All!

We're back on track tonight and every Tuesday for the rest of the month. This yoga class is appropriate for beginners and experienced practitioners. Expect to sweat a little, breathe a lot and leave feeling relaxed and refreshed. Hope to see you there!

7-8pm
The Community United Methodist Church on 81st st and 34th Ave
$15
bring your own mat and a small towel

Offline ElaineO

• Resident
Yoga tonight and every Tuesday night at the Community United Methodist Church on 81st and 34th Ave, 2nd floor. I'll get there early to crank up the AC!

7pm
$15
bring your own mat

Offline ElaineO

• Resident
Yoga is on tonight then we're off for two weeks while I'm away. Hope to see you there!

7pm at the Methodist Church on 81st and 35th Ave
$15
Bring your own mat and a towel

Offline ElaineO

• Resident
We're back on track for yoga tonight (Tuesday August 15)! Same spot, same time. Let me know if you have any questions/requests and I hope to see you there!

Elaine

7-8pm
Methodist Church on 81st st and 34th ave (second floor)
$15
bring your own mat and a towel

Offline ElaineO

• Resident

Yoga tonight at the Community United Methodist Church. All are welcome!

Community United Methodist Church, 2nd floor (81st st and 35th ave)
7-8pm
$15
Bring your own mat and a small towel

Offline Susan_14

• Tourist
Is there always yoga at the Community United Methodist Church on Tuesday nights? 

Offline ElaineO

• Resident
Hi!
I need to take the month of September off but I plan to resume class next month. I'll post a reminder at the beginning of October. Hope to see you there!
Elaine

Offline xamy

• Tourist
Please let us know when yoga will be resumed, I've been finding a yoga practice/space in jackson heights for the longest now. Thank You! :)

Offline ElaineO

• Resident
I will! I'm hoping to expand my teaching schedule in the neighborhood in the coming months. looking forward to meeting you!

Jackson Heights Life