Author Topic: Cozy 1BR APT FOR RENT IN WOODSIDE = $ 1,500.  (Read 1076 times)

Offline James Van Horn

• Council Member
  • Selling and Renting Real Estate, Since 2006
Cozy 1BR APT FOR RENT IN WOODSIDE = $ 1,500.
« on: October 27, 2017, 11:21:01 AM »
I have a Cozy rent stabilized 1BR apartment for rent in Woodside, ideally located in a building in the vicinity of Skillman Ave. & 53rd St. Only 1/2 block from the #7 train and a quick and easy 15 minutes subway commute to Manhattan.

The apartment offers:

- Full sizes bedroom
- Medium sizes living room
- full kitchen and bathroom
- Wood floors
- Lots of natural light

This apartment is renting for only $ 1,500. and is available for a November 01, 2017 move-in.

Easy to show I have the keys.

For more information call or text me @ 718.908.4146
James Van Horn
Real Estate Broker
Commercial Mortgage Broker
Call or Text me @ (718) 908-4146

Offline deja

• Activist
Re: Cozy 1BR APT FOR RENT IN WOODSIDE = $ 1,500.
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 02:11:00 PM »
It's very hard to take posts like this seriously without pictures.

Offline CaptainFlannel

• Mayor
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2017, 08:57:52 AM »
^I second that.  What I mostly question is if it's so easy to rent out an apartment without even having to snap and upload a couple of pictures, why spend time posting on a forum about the apartment?

Offline JH3525

• Activist
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2017, 03:05:09 PM »
Cozy = very small space but large price. 

Offline James Van Horn

• Council Member
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2017, 08:43:30 PM »
Folks, if you like to see pictures all you have to do is ask. I will be more than glad to email anyone the pictures of the apartment when possible.

Yes when possible! Is not always possible to take pictures - sometimes current tenants will not allow for pictures to be taken and that has to be respected.

Hope that answers some of your concerns.

James Van Horn
Real Estate Broker

Offline James Van Horn

• Council Member
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2017, 02:28:40 PM »
While some of you are worry about my postings not showing pictures of apartment, none of your profile has a picture of anyone of you.

At lest I show a picture of myself in my profile, as well as my phone number and email address.
James Van Horn
Real Estate Broker

Offline CaptainFlannel

• Mayor
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2017, 10:48:17 AM »
That's really irrelevant since those of us who ask why you don't post pictures of the apartments you are attempting to rent aren't trying to do business on this board. This is marketing 101. It is truly confusing since pretty much even the most budget cell phone -- even the flip phones marketed to seniors -- includes a camera.

Offline James Van Horn

• Council Member
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2017, 09:13:13 AM »
Captain Flannel, it’s very relevant!

You and the other folks that have taken the position of criticizing and undermining my reputation and business practices, as a real estate broker; by making all sorts of negative comments of my postings.

I can only assume, is because it bothers you guys that my apartment rental postings, do not show pictures or I used the word “Cozy” to describe a small studio or 1BR apartment. 

FYI – It is not mandated or unlawful for a real estate salesperson or broker not to show pictures of any property. Furthermore, the apartment rental market in Jackson Heights moves very rapidly, most apartments rent in a matter of hours or days, NOT weeks or months.

In case you are not aware apartments undergoing massive renovations, most rent out before renovation is complete it. While another handful get rent it before they become vacant. That how fast moving is the rental market in Heights, today. This is the result, of landlords employing an army of brokers from the Queens, Manhattan and Brooklyn, to get the job done.

Hopefully now, you and everyone else reading this comment can get a better understanding, as to how competitive is the rental market in Jackson Heights, and why most time is not worth it to take pictures.

Personally, I am already marketing and taking applications for apartments that will become vacant on February and March 2018.

It’s very easy to sit behind a keyboard and anonymously criticize, attack, or trash someone’s reputation or business practices, online while hiding behind a fictitious name, without knowing all the facts.

Season Greetings.
James Van Horn
Real Estate Broker

Offline deja

• Activist
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2017, 06:30:42 PM »
/popcorn

Offline CaptainFlannel

• Mayor
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2017, 02:14:41 PM »
^meanwhile, notice that this broker is now including links to online listings for his rentals.

Jackson Heights Life

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2017, 02:14:41 PM »